- A Viking theme! Bring your Viking accessories, team signs, and poses!
- An untimed 5K Fun Run has been added for fitness warriors.
- Online registration has a new look.
- Fundraising – asking your friends and family to support your cause – has a new look this year, too. Click the Donate Now button to check out our fundraising campaign on www.crowdrise.co (NOTE: If you set up a fundraising page, be sure to select our legal name, the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of Illinois.)
The 5K Fun Run will be followed by the Kids’ Dash and Viking stroll (one, two, or three miles) around Berens Park. The family-friendly event includes kid prizes, bubbles and bags, and plenty of Viking snacks.
You also can tend the hearth (at the tent), and enjoy live music by Peter Jens.
Register early to ensure your spot (and your t-shirt!).
ABOUT THE WALK
- 7:30 a.m. Event check-in opens
- 8:15 a.m. Welcome
- 8:30 a.m. Fun Run
- 8:45 a.m. Kids’ Dash
- 9:00 a.m. Walk for MG
This is an untimed event.
Berens Park, 493 Oaklawn Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- $35 per runner or walker; $40 on walk day
- $15 per child under age 13
REGISTER BY Tuesday, MAY 8 to ensure you get a t-shirt and that it’s the right size. Youth Medium and Men’s sizes up to 3X available.
You can register yourself and others online. You can sign the online waiver for yourself and each person you register who is under age 18. Those over 18 must complete their own waiver.
To register by mail, click here to print a 2018walkform.
DONATIONS AND FUNDRAISING
Your support is welcome and needed.
- Click here to make an individual donation. Tell us if your donation is for the Strides Against MG fundraiser in your comments.
- Click here to have your donation assigned to a specific team or individual fundraiser. Choose the orange button that says “Donate to a Fundraiser.”
- Click here to become a fundraiser and invite others to donate. You’ll choose the gray button that says “Set Up Your Fundraiser.”
QUESTIONS? Call 800-888-6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to see pictures from the 2017 walk on our Facebook page.