In a nutshell, Conquer MG supports, informs, advocates, and funds research. Our goal is to provide programs and services that have a positive, direct impact on MG patients and their families.
- A toll-free telephone line (800.888.6208, Mon-Fri, 8a.m. to 5p.m.) with caring staff for information and referral
- Free brochures specific to MG type and treatment
- Multiple support groups, serving Illinois and Northwest Indiana
- Up-to-date information about Conquer MG happenings, research and quality of life issues in our print and online newsletters.
- This website: www.myastheniagravis.org
- Two Conquer MG meetings per year for patients and families, featuring speakers with expertise in various aspects of MG
- DVDs of the meeting speeches
- Coordination of Medical Advisory Board physician consultations with patients’ physicians
- YouTube channel with abbreviated informational videos; search using “MGFIllinois”
- Public service announcements on radio describing the symptoms of MG and contact information for Conquer MG
- Public access TV broadcasts
- Calendar listings of upcoming support group and educational meetings
- Periodic articles in local papers
- Guidance from our Medical Advisory Board physicians specializing in MG
- Direct funding of medical research– Conquer MG focuses on support for pilot projects through its annual grant funding program.
- Patient information for physicians’ offices
- Physician information packets relating to MG
Information on this page updated June 2016.