MGF of Illinois support groups are run by experienced leaders. You can expect to:
- Meet people who are going through the same things as you
- Find people who will understand and listen to your concerns
- Learn new strategies to cope
- Learn more about MG treatments
- Share notes about symptoms and treatments
“But I don’t feel well.”
You’re bound to find someone who has experienced the same thing. Come for ideas on how to make things easier.
“But I feel fine now.”
Terrific! How about sharing some of that with others who aren’t (yet) so fortunate? Knowing others have suffered with MG and are now leading normal lives can be very encouraging to MG patients.
“It’s too far to travel.”
That’s a good excuse. How about starting a new group in your area? MGF of Illinois will help you begin.
Click here to see dates and locations and to get directions.
NEW DATE Added: Chicago South Suburban support group will meet April 19 in Blue Island.