Speakers * Vendors * Healthy Snacks * Raffle Prizes
Explore steps you can take to improve your own health.
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Lower Level Conference Area
155 E. Brush Hill Rd; Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Opening Remarks: What Can I Do to Improve My Own Health?
- Eat Well – learn to make better food choices
- Move Well – follow yoga positions for flexibility
- Think Well – find calm with meditation
- Try Something New – experience simple acupuncture techniques
- 11:30 a.m. Registration opens
- 12:00 p.m. Welcome from Conquer MG; visit vendors, sample healthy snacks
- 1:00 p.m. Opening Remarks with Julie Rowin, MD, and Maria Zepeda, Certified Health Coach
- 1:20 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Breakout sessions
Coming soon: a list of vendors who will be at the fair!
Please register by Friday, March 27. You can register by clicking the button above. Or call the office at 1-800-888-6208. Walk-ins are welcome. Your advance notice helps us plan for enough seating and food.
Directions and Parking. Elmhurst Memorial Hospital is located at 155 E. Brush Hill Drive, in Elmhurst, Illionois, just west of York Street. Brush Hill Road is the north side frontage road for Roosevelt Road (Rt. 38). Park in the GREEN parking lot, and use the EAST ENTRANCE. Walk to the elevator bank that is at the far wall opposite the East Entrance, and choose “lower level.”
Staying ovenight? We are in the process of reserving rooms at a hotel in the nearby Oakbrook Mall area. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information.