In consideration of the coronavirus situation,
this event has been cancelled for April 5, 2020.
It will be rescheduled for October 2020.
Speakers * Vendors * Free Healthy Lunch * Raffle Prizes
Explore steps you can take to improve your own health.
(Cancelled for April 5)
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Elmhurst Memorial Hospital Lower Level Conference Area
155 E. Brush Hill Rd; Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
Opening Remarks: What Can I Do to Improve My Own Health?
- Eat Well – learn to make better food choices – Joan Dannacher
- Move Well – follow chair yoga positions for flexibility – Paula Gardner
- Think Well – find calm with meditation – Jill Crockett
- Try Something New – experience simple acupuncture techniques
Lunch by Summer Kortkamp
- 12:00 p.m. Doors open; welcome from Conquer MG; visit vendors, healthy lunch buffet
- 1:00 p.m. Opening Remarks with Julie Rowin, MD, and Maria Zepeda, Certified Health Coach
- 1:20 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Breakout sessions
Vendors are added every day!
Please register by Friday, March 27. You can register by clicking the button above. Or call the office at 1-800-888-6208. Walk-ins are welcome. Your advance notice helps us plan for enough seating and food.
Directions and Parking. Elmhurst Memorial Hospital is located at 155 E. Brush Hill Drive, in Elmhurst, Illionois, just west of York Street. Brush Hill Road is the north side frontage road for Roosevelt Road (Rt. 38). Park in the GREEN parking lot, and use the EAST ENTRANCE. Walk to the elevator bank that is at the far wall opposite the East Entrance, and choose “lower level.”
Staying ovenight? Nearby hotels (less than 10 minutes away) include the Hilton Garden Inn and Hyatt House Chicago/Oak Brook. Also Comfort Suites Oakbrook Terrace and Hilton Chicago Oak Brook Suites. You’ll also be near Oakbrook Center, with many restaurants and amenities.