Like much of the world, Conquer MG’s patient education programs in 2020 and 2021 went virtual. We look forward to resuming in-person meetings when it’s safe to do so.
Register for these webinars in 2021
Third Thursdays of the month at 2:00 p.m. Central Time
- Feb 18 – Eating to combat prednisone weight gain – Completed – see video
- Mar 18 – MG: Navigating the disability benefits maze – Completed – read highlights
- May 20 – Eating to fine-tune your immune system – Register now
- July 15 – MG Subtypes – Register now
- Sept 16 – Eating to build muscle – even with MG – Register now
- Nov 18 – Tell me about autoimmunity – Register now
It’s a great line-up of knowledgeable speakers! Click for webinar descriptions and speaker bios.
Past Patient Education Seminars
Excerpts and full past programs can be found on the Conquer MG YouTube channel, including:
- “MG 101” and Myasthenia Gravis
- MG treatments
- Clinical research
- MG and issues with vision, sleep, and swallowing
- Drug interactions and medication side effects
- MG and exercise (and exercise & exercise), nutrition (and nutrition & nutrition), and stress management (and meditation).
Information on this page updated April 2021.