SUNDAY, JUNE 2, 2019
REGISTRATION OPENS 7:15AM
DANADA FOREST PRESERVE, WHEATON, ILLINOIS
Be a Viking and help Conquer Myasthenia Gravis!
- NEW location: scenic Danada Forest Preserve, Wheaton, Illinois.
- Viking theme! Bring your Viking helmets and horns, beards and braids! Team signs!
- NEW: MG patients pay just $20
5K FUN RUN/WALK INCLUDES:
- 5K Fun Run for fitness warriors – this is an untimed event
- Leisurely walk (you choose the distance) around Danada’s bridle path circle
- Kids Dash with prizes for every participant
- Amazing raffle prizes!!!
SIGN UP – DONATE
- Sign up online – More user-friendly than last year!
- Donate – with a click of the yellow button. If you like, you can assign a donation to a team or person’s fundraising page.
- Fundraise – asking your friends and family to support your cause – can have a huge impact. Create your own fundraising page when you register, then share the link; this way your friends’ donations can be attributed to you/your team.
Danada Forest Preserve3S580 Naperville Rd
Wheaton, IL 60189
PRICING – You still can grab a discount!
- MG Patients: $20 any time ($17.50 plus $2.50 reg. fee)
- Kids 13 and under: $15 ($12.50 plus $2.50 reg. fee)
- Everyone else
- Early – through March 31: $30 + $2.50 registration fee (Catch it next year!)
- Regular – March 31 to May 7: $35 + $2.50 registration fee
- Late – May 8 to 4:00pm May 31: $37 + $2.50 registration fee
- Race Day – June 2: $40 including registration fee
Sign up by May 7 to ensure you get a t-shirt and that it’s in the right size! Youth Medium and Men’s sizes up to 3X are available.
You can register yourself and others online. You can sign the online waiver for yourself and each person you register.
To register by mail, click here to print a 2019 Registration Form.
When registering, you can purchase Viking gear!
- 7:15 a.m. Event check-in opens
- 8:00 a.m. Welcome
- 8:15 a.m. Fun Run – on the Forest Preserve trail, past meadows and woods
- 8:30 a.m. Walk starts
- 9:30 a.m. Kids’ Dash
- 9:45 a.m. Raffle winners announced
DONATIONS AND FUNDRAISING
Your support is welcome and needed.
The registration page has quick tips on these topics:
- How to Donate
- How to Create a Team
- How to Fundraise
QUESTIONS? Call 800-888-6208 or email email@example.com
Click Frequently Asked Questions 2019 for answers to frequently asked questions about the event. Let’s raise public awareness of myasthenia gravis!
Want to volunteer? Call 1-800-888-6208.
Click here to see pictures from the 2018 Run/Walk on our Facebook page.